Sunday, October 25, 2009

What a Fun Weekend!


This weekend Mommy and Daddy took me to build a bear so I could make my very own Brutus. I really like to give him hugs and cook him food in my kitchen.


I like to give him kisses too!


Here I am with Paw Paw and Brutus in my new Buckeye jammies from Grandma!



I like to play with my piggy. Check out my "I'm Dirty" shirt!


My tree is really pretty right now. Mommy made me get my picture taken with it.


I wish it wouldn't get cold- I LOVE to play outside! Good thing Mommy and Daddy got me a new winter coat and snow pants this weekend.


We went to Young's Dairy today. I had fun riding on these tractor bikes.


I got to play in the corn box too.


Mommy took me on this ride. She asked me if I wanted to have fun and it sure was. I wanted to go on it every time I saw it and called it "have fun."

Here we are on have fun!


Daddy's tying my shoes while I stand on the tractor.


They had 2 old tractors there to play on. I loved driving the tractor and watching all the people from up high.



Daddy was NOT allowed to touch the steering wheel!


Mommy helped me ride the cow in the pumpkin patch.


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii goats!


This tractor is so much fun! We need to come to Young's again!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL, LOL, I can't stop laughing at your posts!!!! From Grant's naming of things to Daddy's NOT allowing of touching things....OMG....I want to move in with you guys. AND, get my own Build A Brutus!!!!

Ann said...

I have to admit that Brutus is cool. Grant is one lucky boy! Love the play by play action he gave us.

Heather said...

Where is Young's Dairy? I wanna go! I mean, I want to take the boys, yeah, that's what I meant.