Monday, October 12, 2009

New Sitter

Grant officially started at his new sitter today. We've been there a few times to get him used to being there, but today was the first time I left him there. It's my day off, so I thought it might be a good time to have him be there for a few hours without me. He did great! He didn't cry when I left and he shut the door behind me (he likes to do that). When I picked him up he was busily playing with a toy pizza. He didn't want to leave and once I finally got his coat on him, I had to chase him around the house to get him out the door. He didn't cry once while he was there, didn't ask for me, played and ate his snack no problem. Tomorrow should be interesting since he will be there all day and will have to nap there. But I am so proud of my good boy!

No comments: