you know your a mommy when you can actually recite, in order, the words or sounds a toy makes. I have every toy memorized in my house. There is a bus that says: Watch for the flashing lights. Every body sit down, we're going to school. Stop and go, stop and go, on to school let's take it slow with a beep beep bop bop all around the town. Stop and go and round and round. honk honk
3 comments:
Maybe he is the next Doogie Houser!!!! He is trying to tell you he is ready for school!!! :)
That was Cains favorite too! I can still remember all the sounds.
you know your a mommy when you can actually recite, in order, the words or sounds a toy makes. I have every toy memorized in my house. There is a bus that says:
Watch for the flashing lights. Every body sit down, we're going to school. Stop and go, stop and go, on to school let's take it slow with a beep beep bop bop all around the town. Stop and go and round and round. honk honk
Post a Comment