Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Good Day

Today was my day off and Grant was such a happy baby. He smiled at everyone when we ran errands and didn't fuss a bit, and he went right down for both of his naps (with no standing up or jumping in the crib). At lunch he ate really well and laughed when I wiped off his face. He played with his toys and laughed when I "chased" him and gave the baby on the cover of Parents magazine kisses and tried to catch Miles. He thought it was hilarious when I put his hat on my head and let it fall off. He's starting to point at things with his pointer finger and shake his head no. I put the mini Christmas trees on the mantle last night and Grant gave a big smile when he saw them plugged them in this morning. And yesterday when Troy picked him up fromthe sitters, he walked to Troy pushing the walker! Hopefully he's just as good tomorrow as he was today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Little boys are the best!!! Grant gave me my first kiss at Aunt Barbs! I was shocked when I asked him to give Grandma a kiss & he gave me this wonderfull, slobery kiss!! It was precious!!! Glad you had a special day together!

Mandy S. said...

I can't wait until he starts talking. He seems like such a little man that I'm sure he'll have a bunch to say. Hope to see you soon.