Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bad Night

Yesterday the sitter called to tell me she couldn't watch Grant today because she was sick and the other baby's parents had it too. Great. Last night before we went to bed Grant woke up twice. Not a good sign. He woke up again when we were getting ready for bed and when I went in I found him and the bed covered in puke. So we got him and the bed cleaned up and got in bed ourselves. I heard him get sick again so I went in there, and a little later while I was holding him he got sick again. I decided to just sleep on his floor so I didn't have to keep getting out of bed, but he didn't get sick again. I've been trying to give him fluids today but of course he doesn't want to drink that pedialyte I went to the store for. He is in a pretty decent mood but I can tell he still doesn't feel great. Maybe after this nap I can get him to drink some more.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I feel so bad for you. Having a sick baby is no fun for anyone and you just feel so helpless. I hope he feels better soon.