Friday, November 7, 2008
Socks and Shoes
Grant wears these little slip on leather shoes with elastic around the top (which are super cute by the way). The elastic on one of the shoes is a little looser than the other, and he manages to get it (and sometimes both) off all the time. He usually gets the one off when he's in his high chair, but he's starting to lose them in public. A couple weeks ago Grant and I were at the store and when I got in line I realized he was only wearing one shoe. We had been all over the store, I had no idea where to look. So we get out of line and wander all over, and I don't find it. I get back in line and a woman in the line next to me tells me she found his shoe and put it on the shelf with the buns. So we get back out of line and go grab the shoe. Today we're at the store, in the canned goods aisle, and Grant is kicking up a storm. Next thing I know, both shoes are flying off at the same time, and one lands on the very back of a shelf behind some cans. If I hadn't seen it fly I never would have found it. I decide to leave the shoes off so we don't lose them again. A few aisles later an employee tracks me down with Grant's sock, which I apparently didn't realize had come off. That boy sure likes to kick! Guess I need to start doing frequent socks and shoes checks when we go shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe he is going to be a soccer player!!! :)
Post a Comment