
We've been trying to give Grant those Gerber puffs periodically. In the past we put a piece in his mouth and he would make a face and sit there like he didn't know what he's supposed to do with it. Yesterday was a turning point. He actually picked a piece up (which he had done before) and worked really hard until the puff was in his mouth (previously he seemed to forget a puff was in his hand once his fingers were in his mouth). We knew the piece was in his mouth because he would give us his huge cheeseball grin and kick his feet wildly. Every single time. It was the cutest thing ever. I did get the video camera out, so maybe some day I'll get a video of it posted, but really, it was so cute I couldn't stop laughing at him.
1 comment:
You know, we called those puffs "Baby Crack" Wesley LOVED them!!!
Post a Comment