Friday, July 11, 2008

5 months

Grant is 5 months old today. You can see how much he's grown here. Doesn't he look like a big boy in his Star Wars tshirt and jean shorts? Grant tried oat cereal today. He seemed to like that a little better than the rice cereal. I bought some peas and sweet potatoes to try some time soon. He'll probably like those better than that nasty looking cereal.
What a cute future Flyer!




3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE the Star Wars shirt!!! Where did you find it? FYI with the cereal thing - we mixed some fruit or veggies into the cereal. Just a little bit at a time, but it made a HUGE difference in Wesley's eating.

Gabrielle said...

The shirt came from a store in Chicago, but I was in Baby Gap last weekend and they had a vintage looking Star Wars tshirt. Thanks for the cereal info. We're supposed to wait another week before we introduce fruits and veggies. Grant woke up with a rash this morning so I need to figure out if it was from the cereal before I give him anything else.

Anonymous said...

Love the Flyers pictures!!!! You have to send me one of those if you can!!! Those are DEFINTELY my favorite pictures of the cutie!!!! He is getting so big!!!! Wow, is time flying!!!!