Sunday, May 11, 2008

3 Months Old

Grant is 3 months old today. We can't believe it! He's grown 6 inches and gained 5 pounds since that first picture and changed so much.
6 Days vs. 3 Months
For Mother's Day my wonderful boys got me (more) flowers, ice cream, a romantic lunch at Qdoba, a Penzone gift certificate and now Troy is cooking dinner for me. I'm a very lucky mommy!

Random stuff:

Troy let Grant watch some tv the other day and swears Grant smiled at Andrea Cambern. Daddy can't blame him.

Grant was fussy so I took him to the mirror so he could see his reflection. He must have liked what he saw because he quit fussing and smiled at the baby in the mirror for a while.

Grant is doing really well taking naps at the sitters.

Tomorrow is my first full day back at work and will be the longest I've ever been away from Grant. :(

No comments: