Grant laughed for the first time the other day. Troy started shaking his head and making funny noises and Grant laughed every time. So cute!
We had lots of visitors this weekend. Grandma R came to help watch Grant on Saturday while I was at work so Troy could get some things around the house done. Then Grandpa R, Uncle Jared and Jill came on Sunday and we grilled out. Lisa was in town too so she stopped over a while. Grant wasn't quite sure what to make of everyone and that combined with a not quite long enough nap made for a little bit of a cranky baby.
I'm getting really tired of Grant waking up so often at night (he's stirring right now which is what reminded me). Sleep baby sleep! We're going out of town for a wedding 4th of July weekend and leaving Grant at home with my mom. All I can think about is 2 nights of (hopefully uninterrupted) sleep!
And here's Grant smiling at his best friend cow.
2 comments:
He looks so much like Troy in that picture!
Did we ever decide on a name for his best friend? I don't think it's fair that he doesn't have a name....
It was great "catching up!" I didn't want to leave!!!!!
Post a Comment