
Yesterday it was so nice out! Of course we never put the stroller together so I couldn't take Grant for a walk in the 70 degree weather, but I did walk outside with him and saw that my tulips and daffodils are starting to come up. We took a field trip to weigh Grant and he weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces with his clothes on. He's getting to be a big boy! Troy put the stroller together when he got home but by then it was starting to look like it might rain so we didn't head out. Next nice day we'll be ready.
2 comments:
Can't wait to try that stroller out for you some warm Spring day.
You mean you actually had a nice day? If you were living here, you could be wheeling Grant all over the place! :) I love reading all your little stories. Does that stroller have a little area for Miles to sneak into? People take their pets everywhere here....maybe you should take Miles on a road trip!
Post a Comment