Tuesday, March 18, 2008
We're still here...
Last week was a crazy week. Troy's car kept dying so we went to the dealer 3 afternoons. They still have his car. They can't figure out what is causing the problem. They say they've never seen anything like it and even have a call in to Toyota for some help. So maybe one of these days we'll get it back. What else... I got another infection. Both sets of grandparents came over the weekend. On Saturday my parents came and Troy and I went on our first outing alone. We lived it up I tell you- lunch at Bob Evan's and a trip to Target to pick up my prescription. We had planned a more exciting time but the extreme lack of sleep from the night before and my not feeling so great put an end to that. Then Troy's parents came Sunday and brought us lunch. For the past two nights we've been in bed before 10 and I got a nap yesterday and this morning so I'm starting to feel sane again. Hopefully that will help me feel like posting a little more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment