Monday, February 25, 2008

Road Trip

This past weekend Grant took his first road trip to Napoleon. Jared and Jill were coming to meet Grant for the first time on Saturday and Sunday was Cain's 3rd birthday. Grant did great in the car! He slept the entire way there and didn't realize he was starving until we got him out of the seat. We spent most of the day at Grandma and Grandpa R's house visiting with Uncle Jared, Jill and the Great Aunts. Jared and Jill (PE teachers) got Grant the cutest little Nike and Addidas warm up outfits and Air Jordan booties. Good thing we got the booties because I forgot to pack socks. I thought I did so well bringing lots of extra outfits and remembering everything he needed. Grant managed to pee all of his clothes (and I brought lots of extras!) and I forgot the socks. Next time I'll know to bring even more clothes and I won't forget socks.

Sunday was Cain's birthday party. He was pretty funny tearing through his presents and throwing any clothes out of the way. Grant got to meet Great Grandma and Grandpa and Cain's cousin Jake. Jake was born 2 weeks before Grant. In this picture I think Jake weighs 11 pounds and Grant weighs 7. It will be fun to compare the two and for Grant to have someone his age to play with when they get bigger.

No comments: