Monday, February 25, 2008

I like books!


Before Grant was born I bought the book Black and White by Tana Hoban. One side is Black on White and the other is White on Black. It's accordian style so it will stand up on its own. It is so cute to watch Grant look at the pictures. I'm disappointed when he's done looking because I just love to watch him. We started showing him the book soon after he came home and it's amazing to see him really look at the pictures. We like to pretend that his favorite is the black cat. :)

7 comments:

Mandy S. said...

I LOVE grant's little wrinkly forehead. He looks like he's a "thinker"! Of COURSE his favorite is the cat picture. Isn't that everyone's favorite? haha!

Kate said...

And how is Miles adjusting?

Gabrielle said...

Miles is doing surprisingly well. He hasn't hissed and sees Grant as something new to smell.

Anonymous said...

No need to pretend his favorite is the black cat, he told me it was!
G

Carissa said...

I love the picture of Grant! He is denfinitely a library baby!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just love all the pictures and stories about Grant! I cannot wait to meet him. Glad to hear that Miles is doing well too. Has he hidden in the crib anymore?

Kate said...

Hey gabrielle-- are you coming on Friday? You can bring grant!!