Thursday, November 18, 2010

First Day of Preschool and Leah Pictures

Grant started his first day of preschool on Monday.  We visited a few times before the big day and talked it up and watched the Wonder Pets episode where the fish goes to preschool for the first time.  He was so excited to go.  And he did really well on the first day.  He didn't cry when we left and when I called to check on him the teachers said he was quiet but participating and talking to them when they asked him questions. The rest of the week he's cried when I've dropped him off.  He only cries for a few minutes and then he's ok.  He's still quiet, but starting to talk more with the kids.  He doesn't tell us much about his day.  I know he doesn't like the tire swing and he likes the slide.  I think that's about all I've gotten out of him.  When Troy picked him up yesterday he was pulling two girls in the wagon.  He definitely likes the playground.

Leah had her first day at daycare on Monday too.  She drank her bottles just fine, but she wasn't a very good napper.  She took lots of short little naps.  That night she was a tired girl and ended up sleeping through the night!  She didn't wake me up until almost 6 am.  It was wonderful, though Grant got up 5 minutes after Leah did, which makes for a long morning.  When Grant got up I was feeding Leah in her room so he came in.  He was using a sweet voice and saying "I love you Leah, I love you.  I love her Mommy!" And here are a few pictures of my cute girl.

Her eyes look so blue in this picture!

Really, she's just too cute.

No comments: