Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back to Work

I went back to work yesterday. It's going ok. I'm only working part time this week so it doesn't quite seem real. Over the weekend we put up our Christmas tree, which Grant is very excited about. And last night we went to the zoo to see the lights. It was pretty warm out so we thought it would be super busy, but it wasn't at all. It was really nice to not be cold and not be annoyed with all the people. The baby elephant was taking a shower and it was so cute. Also so cute? These random pictures.


Daddy and Leah watching tv.


Leah and Grant in their Buckeye gear for the OSU/UM game.  We started out having Grant put his arm around Leah but that didn't work out.  He still kept trying though- that explains the unnatural arm pose he has going on.  This is also before he peeled a big chunk off the 7 on his jersey.


Here's what an early weekend morning at our house looks like.  Daddy is thrilled I put this picture up, but I think it's hilarious. 

No comments: