Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Advent Calendar Treats
Last year I splurged and bought a super cute, over priced advent calendar. It came with chocolates, so this year I had to fill it myself. Except December 1st kind of snuck up on me and at the last minute all I could think of to put in it were plain M&Ms. So I filled it and Grant got his first treat. I think it may have been his first M&M that wasn’t in a cookie or some other baked good. The first one ended up spit out on the floor. I gave him half of one so he could taste the chocolate and that was all he needed to know he wanted more. This morning when we got downstairs he saw it and immediately smiled and wanted to open it. Mean mommy that I am, I told him he had to wait until after dinner tonight and daddy would give it to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment