Thursday, July 23, 2009
Singing Sensation
The other weekend at my Grandma's I counted and sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider to show everyone how cute Grant acts. When I was done singing, Grant started singing! I've never heard him sing before. He sang a little bit, then stopped and clapped with a big grin on his face. Then he repeated- sing, clap, grin- a few more times. It was super cute. He thought he was pretty cool. On Friday I took him to a baby shower for a coworker. She opened a toy that played Twinkle Twinkle. Grant was sitting at the back of the room and when the music stopped I thought he was singing the song, but I also thought maybe he was just blabbing. When I sat down next to a friend she asked if Grant was singing Twinkle Twinkle because it sounded that way to her. So he must have been if we both thought it. I'd like to try to record it, but I haven't heard him sing since then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment