That was so much fun to watch!
I watched that twice it was so stinkin' cute! Actually, I feel a lot like that when I get really hungry too. So Grant, I feel your pain. Especially at greasy spoon breakfast restaurants. Do you still want to try to do lunch while you're on vacation?
I love the knocking on the high chair tray, like, " Geesh mom, get with the program!!" Haha, too cute!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was so much fun to watch!
I watched that twice it was so stinkin' cute! Actually, I feel a lot like that when I get really hungry too. So Grant, I feel your pain. Especially at greasy spoon breakfast restaurants.
Do you still want to try to do lunch while you're on vacation?
I love the knocking on the high chair tray, like, " Geesh mom, get with the program!!" Haha, too cute!! :)
Post a Comment