Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dry Spell

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted.... Not much has really been going on. Grant is sitting up pretty well, but he still isn't catching himself on the way down. He has a new face we call the cheeseball. He gives us this big closed mouth grin and squints his eyes shut. It's hilarious and I wish we could get a picture of it, but it's so quick and spontaneous we haven't been able to catch it. This past week he has become quite the talker. He gets going making all kinds of new noises and is getting louder each time I think. The sitter took Grant on an outing in the car for the first time too. It makes me nervous but I felt like I had to give in. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An outing with sitter? Where did they go? Does she take all the kids...not that I remember how many there are.... I can't wait to see this cheeseball face....any signs of teeth?

Gabrielle said...

They went to Applebees and Target. I'm not sure if the other baby went, but she didn't have the older kids that day. Her mom is in town so that's why they went out. He's still chewing and drooling away, but I haven't seen any teeth yet.