Yesterday was day 2 of physical therapy. Grant did not cooperate at all. He cried or screamed all most all of the time. Most of the session was spent with me holding him and Ann telling me what to do. He did actually smile for a little bit. She put him on an exercise ball and bounced him a little bit. He loved that. For a few minutes. Hopefully next time will be better.
Now that Grant can roll to his stomach, that's pretty much how he sleeps. He's started to bring his knees up closer to his chest and stick his butt up a little bit. I want to take a picture but I'm afraid it will wake him up. He also is turning sideways in the crib and getting his foot stuck between the slats. Fun!
This morning I put him down for his nap. I figured he was a little hungry but thought he was tired enough to go to sleep anyway. He wasn't so after he cried for a while I got him up to eat. He nursed for a couple seconds, then stopped to give me a giant smile. Then he'd nurse for a few seconds and stop to give me a giant smile. Repeat this for quite a few more times. I think he tricked me into getting him out of his crib but it was so super cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment