

Grant had his 4 month check up this past week. As you can see, he's "slender" (the dr.'s words) and tall. Wonder who he gets that from? We can start giving him cereal whenever we want. It hardly seems possible he's old enough for cereal. I know, I'll be thinking that for the rest of my life. Therapy went a little better this week. He cried, but not as much, and he let the therapist do some things. He is holding his head much straighter. The doctor noticed it and the therapist said he's doing great. I've noticed he's started turning his head to the left more and I even found his head turned that way while he was sleeping (that's a first!). Grant had to come to a circulation meeting with me one morning and he was so well behaved. Everyone commented on how good he was. I have to go to another one this week so hopefully he'll do just as well!

1 comment:
He is SO beautiful! I especially like the black and white picture.
Post a Comment