Friday, March 23, 2012

Guest Blogger

I told Grant I would take 5 pictures of whatever he wanted and he could tell you about them. Here goes. 5 pictures plus a bonus picture.


I wanted Mommy to take a picture of our blue wall.


Take a picture of our new furniture.  This is me and Leah. I like to have my jammies on for the picture.


These are my toys.  I like them.



I like our bird feeder.  Miles got out.  Mommy took the picture right away.  Miles came out right when you took the picture.  He almost ate the bird food.  Mommy got Miles.  He's a bad kitty.  I love our bird feeder.  The birds like to eat the food.  There's a little zero food. 


I like my transformers stickers.  I like all my stickers. 


I like Buzz Lightyear. He has a thing that opens.  He has like a special sticker. He has one more sticker.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Grant,
You did a very good job telling us all about your things around the house! I'm sure you, Leah & Mommy had fun doing it!