and this is pretty much how he was the entire time. He did not like the noises the dinos were making.

This was one of two things he really liked. He could have stayed there for a long time.
Leah was not impressed.

This was the other thing that Grant really liked. It was a video game where you were the dinosaur and you had to find food and water and defend yourself.
This picture cracks me up. I love how Leah is looking at Grant like, "What are we doing?"

Enjoying the little kid space.




2 comments:
Oh man, I believe there exists an almost identical picture of me at that age, making that exact face with my hands over my ears, at the COSI dinosaur exhibit. I've always had issues with loud noises anyway, but I distinctly remember the day my grandma and grandpa took me to the dino thing and being really freaked out, but having a good time once I got over it. Did he have fun?
Um, he kind of had fun. He liked the video game part at least.
Post a Comment