Sunday, May 8, 2011

We Have Porcupines

Not really, but that's what Grant told me yesterday when I went outside to see how Grant and Daddy were doing tackling the weeds out back.  "Daddy sprayed the porcupine so it will go away!" We do however, have poison ivy.  Poison ivy, porcupines- almost the same thing.

Grant is always interested in watching the kids play baseball behind our house.  They are the baseball teamers.  Or sometimes he calls them the football teamers.  And yesterday he wanted to wear his baseball teamer shirt.  And I have no idea what shirt he is talking about.

Grant still calls Leah a grill instead of a girl.  I hope he doesn't outgrow it anytime soon, it's so funny.  He says in a sweet little voice, "Leah is a nice grill."  Or "She's a silly grill."  Or "She's a cute little grill."  Cracks me up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! So cute! Can't get enough...keep them coming.