Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pictures and Stories

Poor Leah has yet another bad cold.  She's so congested.  Both kids went to the doctor yesterday because I thought they had ear infections.  Turns out neither one of them did.  But Leah has RSV so it's probably going to be a while before she sounds any better.  But see how cute she is?!  At least she doesn't act as miserable as she sounds.



I love this expression.


She is doing really well sitting up.  She can sit for a long time with out falling over and scoots herself to whatever she wants, mostly Grant's toys, shoes, and the package of wipes.  She's also started to mimic sounds.  When I was changing her diaper this morning she kicked a lot so I started saying "kick kick kick."  I swear she was trying to say it too.  And just in case you think I've forgotten Grant...

I try to take pictures of Grant. This is Grant looking at the camera and smiling. And this is why there is only 1 picture of Grant today.

Two weekends ago I was washing up a few dishes and thought the water didn't feel very hot, but I just thought I didn't let it run long enough before I filled up the sink.  A little bit later Troy took a shower and exclaimed how cold it was.  After he got out he went to the basement to check the water heater... and it had been turned almost all the way down.  Wonder who did that?

Yesterday Grant went with me to get Leah up from her nap.  He went in and said "Hi Mrs. Leah!"

One morning Troy was trying to get Grant into some dry clothes but he wasn't cooperating.  When Troy said "Come on Grant!" Grant said, "I'm not Grant, I'm Buzz Lightyear!"

Buzz Lightyear is his latest thing.  He "flies" around the house and pushes pretend buttons on his arm.  The other day I pulled out a collection of simple Disney short stories and now we read the Buzz Lightyear one several times a day.

Daddy and Grant were watching basketball this weekend when he saw some cheerleaders.  He asked what they were and Daddy told him cheerleaders.  Grant asked what they were for, and Daddy smirked and said, "I'm not answering that."

No comments: