Today Grant said two really funny things I don't want to forget.
He came in to our room early this morning and I was pretty much awake so I thought I'd get up with him. He came to my side of the bed and said, "No Mommy, lay down and rest on your pillow!" So I did and Daddy had to get up with him.
He wanted to pet Miles so I had to hold the cat. As he was petting him he first said "He's cute!" Then he said "He's so precious!" Um, what? Where did he pick that up from? I just started laughing, I couldn't help it.
I guess he also told Troy randomly this morning that he liked his baby sister.
We've been car shopping a lot lately and Grant seems to like it for some reason. This morning he said he wanted to go look at cars. Troy took him to the garage and showed him that we got a new car. Grant looked at it and said, "I don't like it." Guess we forgot to ask his opinion yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment