One of these days I will post about Christmas....
-Grant discovered the pockets in his pants the other day. He tried so hard to get his hands in, and needed a little help from Mommy. He ends up pulling his pants down a little while he does it, it's really funny.
-On my day off I made Grant a fort with a blanket, but he kept calling it a fork. Just like he calls his paintbrush a toothbrush.
-We've put Grant on the potty a few times. We really need to get him his own little potty. He hasn't gone yet, but he keeps asking to "go potty" so maybe it will click one of these days.
-For Christmas Grant got an art easel and some art supplies. He loves to use the watercolor paints. And his favorite color to use? White. Hmm, doesn't show up on the white paper. Second favorite color? Brown.
-I've had to brush the snow off my car almost every day this week. When I use the windshield wipers to get the last of it, Grant always says "Bye snow!" I sure wish the snow would go away!
1 comment:
oh that last one it funny :)
Post a Comment