Saturday, January 24, 2009

Grant is too cute

Grant loves his bath. When I grab the towel and tell him it's time to get out, he's recently started to lean all the way forward so it's hard to pick him up, then looks over his shoulder and smiles at me like, try to get me out now Mommy!



Grant usually doesn't give kisses on demand. Last weekend when we asked for kisses he put his forhead on our faces like he was kissing us that way.



Grant has also been fascinated with teeth the past couple weeks. He always want to touch and look at my teeth, and he'll do it for a long time. And I have to be careful if I stop showing my teeth- baby fingernails scraping at gums does not feel all that great. Do we have a future dentist?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it