Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look like some sleepy little boys in the car. They are so cute!

The Arthurs said...

LOVE the black and whites. I am LOVING keeping up with little Grant by computer. Keep up the blogging!

Heather said...

Who took the black and whites? They are FANTASTIC!!! Of course, Grant makes for a very cute subject.

Anonymous said...

Grant is such a cutie! The girls love to check out the pictures you post. I think he looks like both of you - but the colored picture with the big smile on his face......looks just like Troy did when he was a babe (well....he still is a babe, but you know what I mean!) Hope all is going well.

Ann said...

Dang he is cute! I love the black and white pics. When am I going to get to hold him again?